Here are Lisbon Insiders top picks for this first edition.
1. Meet the farmers connected to the Silent Living project at Santa Clara on 24th & 25th May
2. Get something personalized from Loja das Tabuas' collection of wooden cutting and serving boards on 25th May
3. Get to know the artists over tea time at Studio Mirante on 26th May
4. Enjoy a special performance for LDW during dinner at Palacio do Grilo on 27th May
5. Get together with Lisbon creative community around the pool at NINHO Lisboa on the evenings of the 26th May and 27th May
If you don't know yet Lisbon Insiders, it is the trusted guide showcasing what's hot in Lisbon through a select curation of hidden gems, new restaurants and insider tips on where and what to eat, drink, sleep and wander.
In partnership with Lisbon Design Week, Lisbon Insiders has curated, specially for this first edition, a list of 15 design restaurants for the enjoyment of your eyes and bellies! Everywhere fills up quickly, so make sure to book ahead in order not to be disappointed.
To discover Lisbon Insiders’ selection head to their Instagram page. And if you want to stay informed about what Lisbon has to offer, join their weekly newsletter to experience the city like a local. Lisbon Insiders print magazine is also the perfect souvenir for any foodie, curious traveler and photography lover, find it in their stockists around the city.